COMPANY

The Aldo Romeo Spa works in the distribution of auto parts manufactured by major companies, both Italian and foreign, active in original equipment (OE) and aftermarket (IAM) .Founded in 1939 by Vincenzo Romeo, begins to develop in the 60's under the direction of his son, Aldo, to a size close to those present. In 2004, with the death of President Aldo Romeo, management passed to his daughter Marinella, and to Mr Domenico De Vivo, both part of the BD. Aldo Romeo Spa historically works in Campania and Molise; from September 2011 it has extended its reach even to the Marche and Abruzzo. The company takes part, as a major partner,to the consortium GROUPAUTO Italy, guaranteeing access to contracts with the leading IAM, at the top of the purchasing conditions, with continuity and stability in supplies and with the possibility of using marketing activities and loyalty network PuntoPro in favor of independent garages.

  • NAPLES HEADQUARTERS - OUTSIDE
  • NAPLES HEADQUARTERS - COUNTER
  • NAPLES HEADQUARTERS - COUNTER
  • NAPLES HEADQUARTERS - OFFICES
  • NAPLES HEADQUARTERS - OFFICES
  • NAPLES HEADQUARTERS - STORAGE
  • NAPLES HEADQUARTERS - STORAGE
  • ANCONA HEADQUARTERS - OUTSIDE
  • ANCONA HEADQUARTERS - OFFICES
  • NAPLES HEADQUARTERS - BOARDROOM
  • NAPLES HEADQUARTERS - BOARDROOM

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.