HISTORY

 

 

 

OVER 75 YEARS TOGETHER

In 1939, Vincenzo Romeo, a naval officer, and his wife Giuseppina Carotenuto, opened a small shop of auto parts in Naples. In the 80s, their son Aldo, develops the enterprise, transferring it in Casavatore (NA), and transforms it into a reference point for the aftermarket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MARINELLA ROMEO &

DOMENICO DE VIVO

2004 marks another milestone: with Aldo's death, management passes to Marinella Romeo and Domenico De Vivo, respectively current president and CEO of the company.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GIUSEPPE DE VIVO

With a significant growth, the company opened a branch in Ancona in 2011, to serve the area of Marche, Abruzzo and Molise. To facilitate the project is above all the presence of a responsible related to property, Giuseppe De Vivo. Already in 2013, the target set in terms of sales in the fourth year of operation is exceeded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ALDO ROMEO SPA TEAM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.